hot Rigid Plastic Tube Pipe plumbing Fitting grooved pipe coupling
IRRIPLAST PP compression fittings line has been designed for the conveyance of fluids at high pressures, for water conveyance, for potable water distribution and applications in the thermo-hydraulic sector. This product line is accordance with the most severe international standards in terms of mechanical properties and alimentary compatibilities.
|Body(A)||Polypropylene co-polymer(PP-B) of exceptional mechanical properties even at high temperature.|
|Nut(B)||Polypropylene with dye master of high stability to UV rays andsolidity to heat( S grade according to standard DIN54004)|
|Clinching ring(C)||Polyacetal resin(POM)with high mechanical resistance And hardness|
|O Ring gasket(E)||Special elastomeric acrylonitrile rubber(EPDM) for alimentary use|
|Reinforcing ring||AISI 430 (UNI X8Cr17,W,nr 14828)Stainless steel for female threads from 1″to 4″|
|PN 16 type||Code||Size||Weight (g/pc)||PCS/BAG||PCS/CTN|
IRRIPLAST PP compression fittings allows the maximum working pressure(PN~PFA*) of 16 bar(UNI 9562) for diameters from 16mm to 63mm and PN10 bar for diameters from 75mm to 110mm, at the temperature of 20°C.Maximum allowable working pressures related to the duration of pressure and temperature.
1. Light weight, easy to load and unload
2. Good chemicals and drugs resistance
3. Small resistance to fluidity
4. Strong mechanical strength
5. Good electrical insulation
6. Water quality unaffected
7. Simple installation
1. Structure Engineering
2. Water supply system
3. for Agriculture Irrigation
Dimensions: UNI 9561
Working Pressure: UNI 9562,DIN 8076-3,ISO 14236,BRL-K03.
Polyethylene(PE)pipes: UNI 7990,DIN 8074,UNI EN 12201
Threads: UNI ISO7/1,UNI EN 10026-1,ANSI ASME B1-20.1
Flanges: DIN 2501-1,UNI EN 1452-3.IS 7005-2
View more products,you can click products keywords…
|PPR Pipe||PPR Fitting|
|PP Union Ball Valve||PP Compression Fitting|
|Clamp Saddle||Solenoid Valve|
|PVC Ball Valves|
OTHER DETAIL SERVICES FOR YOU
1.Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
3.OEM is available.
4.High quality, standard designs,reasonable&competitive price,fast lead time.
5.Faster delivery: Sample will be prepared in 2-3 days.
6.Shipping: We have strong cooperation with DHL,TNT,UPS,MSK,China Shipping,etc.
1.What is your MOQ?
Our MOQ is usually 5 CTNS for size from 20-50mm.
2.What is your delievery time?
The time of delievery is around 30-45days.
3.What is your payment terms?
We accept 30% T/T in advance,70% before shipment .or 100% L/C.
4.What is the shipping port?
We ship the goods to HangZhou or ZheJiang port.
5.What is the address of your company?
Our company is located in the HangZhou, HangZhou ZHangZhoug Province,China.You are welcomed to visit our factory.
6.How about the samples?
we could send you the samples for free, and you need to pay the courier fee.
If there are too much samples, then you also need to undertake the sample fee.
What Are the Maintenance Requirements for Rigid Couplings?
Rigid couplings are known for their simplicity and low maintenance requirements. Since they do not have moving parts or flexible elements, there are minimal wear and tear issues. However, some maintenance considerations for rigid couplings include:
1. Regular Inspection: It is essential to perform periodic inspections of the rigid couplings to check for any signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Regular inspections can help identify potential issues early and prevent further problems.
2. Shaft Alignment: Proper shaft alignment is critical for rigid couplings. During installation or whenever maintenance work is performed on the connected machinery, the shaft alignment must be checked and adjusted if necessary. Misalignment can lead to premature coupling failure and cause additional stress on connected equipment.
3. Lubrication: Most rigid couplings do not require lubrication since they have no moving parts. However, some special designs or large-sized couplings may have set screws or other fasteners that require lubrication. It is essential to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines regarding lubrication, if applicable.
4. Corrosion Protection: In corrosive environments, protecting the rigid couplings from corrosion is crucial. This can be achieved through the use of corrosion-resistant materials or coatings.
5. Periodic Re-tightening: If the rigid coupling uses set screws or other fasteners, periodic re-tightening may be necessary to maintain the integrity of the connection. This is particularly important in applications with high vibrations or heavy loads.
6. Temperature Considerations: Rigid couplings may experience thermal expansion or contraction, especially in high-temperature environments. It is essential to consider the thermal expansion characteristics of the coupling material and the connected shafts to ensure proper functioning under varying temperatures.
7. Professional Maintenance: In complex systems or critical applications, it is advisable to seek professional maintenance and alignment services. Expert technicians can ensure proper installation, alignment, and maintenance of rigid couplings, reducing the risk of unexpected failures.
Overall, rigid couplings are designed for reliability and longevity, and proper maintenance practices can further enhance their performance and lifespan. Regular inspections and alignment checks are vital for identifying and addressing potential issues before they escalate into costly problems.
Factors to Consider When Choosing a Rigid Coupling for a Specific System
Choosing the right rigid coupling for a specific system is crucial to ensure proper functionality and reliable performance. Several factors should be considered when making this decision:
1. Shaft Size and Compatibility: The most fundamental factor is ensuring that the rigid coupling is compatible with the shaft sizes of the connected components. The coupling should have the appropriate bore size and keyway dimensions to fit securely onto the shafts.
2. Operating Torque: Consider the torque requirements of the application. The rigid coupling should have a torque rating that exceeds the maximum torque expected during operation to prevent failures and ensure safety.
3. Speed: Determine the rotational speed (RPM) of the connected shafts. Rigid couplings have maximum RPM limits, and the selected coupling should be capable of handling the system’s operating speed.
4. Misalignment Tolerance: Assess the potential misalignment between the shafts. Rigid couplings provide no flexibility, so the system must have minimal misalignment to prevent excessive forces on the components.
5. Temperature and Environment: Consider the operating temperature range and the environment where the coupling will be used. Ensure the chosen material can withstand the temperature and any corrosive or harsh conditions present.
6. Space Limitations: Evaluate the available space for the coupling. Rigid couplings have a compact design, but ensure that there is enough clearance for installation and maintenance.
7. Backlash and Torsional Stiffness: In some precision systems, backlash must be minimized to maintain accurate positioning. Additionally, the torsional stiffness of the coupling can impact system response and stability.
8. Keyway or Keyless Design: Decide between a coupling with a keyway or a keyless design based on the specific application requirements and ease of installation.
9. Material Selection: Consider the material properties of the rigid coupling. Common materials include steel, stainless steel, and aluminum, each with its own advantages and limitations.
10. Maintenance: Determine the maintenance requirements of the coupling. Some couplings may need periodic lubrication or inspections, while others may be maintenance-free.
11. Cost: While cost should not be the sole consideration, it is essential to evaluate the cost-effectiveness of the coupling, taking into account its performance and longevity.
By carefully considering these factors, you can select the most suitable rigid coupling for your specific system, ensuring optimal performance, and longevity of your mechanical setup.
Advantages of Using Rigid Couplings in Mechanical Systems:
Rigid couplings offer several advantages when used in mechanical systems. These advantages make them a preferred choice in certain applications where precise alignment and high torque transmission are essential. Here are the key advantages of using rigid couplings:
- 1. High Torque Transmission: Rigid couplings are designed to handle high torque and power transmission without any loss due to flexibility. They provide a direct and solid connection between shafts, allowing for efficient transfer of rotational motion.
- 2. Precise Alignment: Rigid couplings maintain precise alignment between connected shafts. When installed correctly, they ensure that the two shafts are perfectly aligned, which is crucial for applications where accurate positioning and synchronization are required.
- 3. Synchronous Rotation: The rigid connection provided by these couplings enables synchronous rotation of the connected shafts. This is particularly important in applications where components must move in precise coordination with each other.
- 4. Simple Design: Rigid couplings have a straightforward design with minimal moving parts. This simplicity makes them easy to install and maintain, reducing the chances of mechanical failure.
- 5. Cost-Effective: Compared to some other coupling types, rigid couplings are generally more cost-effective. Their simple design and robust construction contribute to their affordability.
- 6. High Strength and Durability: Rigid couplings are typically made from strong and durable materials such as steel, stainless steel, or aluminum. These materials can withstand heavy loads and provide long-lasting performance in demanding applications.
Rigid couplings are commonly used in various industries and applications, including high-precision machinery, robotics, automation systems, precision motion control, and machine tools. They are especially beneficial in scenarios where misalignment needs to be minimized or avoided altogether.
It’s important to note that while rigid couplings offer these advantages, they are not suitable for applications where shaft misalignment or shock absorption is required. In such cases, flexible couplings or other specialized coupling types may be more appropriate.
editor by CX 2023-10-07