DUCTILE IRON GROOVED RIGID COUPLINGS AND PIPE FITTINGS FOR FIRE FIGHTING SYSTEMS
China JUNTONG,Focus on “making production” with spirit of craftsman like reliable,experienced,professional,great HangZhou CHINAMFG Machinery Auxiliaries Co.,Ltd.is established in 2004,Casting from 1997,is a professional manufacturer specialized in the R&D,production,sale and service of ductile iron Grooved Couplings and Pipe Fittings. Located in HangZhou,we enjoy convenient transportation access and comfortable environment.
Strong and Powerful.Our company is a large enterprise group composed of 1 main factory,three branch factories which covers an area of 68000 and has an annual production capacity of more than 50000 tons.We have an experienced team,around 500 skilled staff members ,20 percent of them are engineers and technicians who are professional and hardworking.four factories
With a wide range,good quality,reasonable prices and stylish designs,our products are extensively used in drinking water,fire control,medicine,chemistry and other industries.
Top Quality.Selling well in all cities and provinces around China,our products are also exported to clients in many countries and regions.In addition,We also welcome OEM and ODM orders.We have widely recognized by customers and enjoy a good reputation across the world .The company was approved by iso9001,14001,18001.Gradually,the company has acquired most of the authoritative certifications,including CE,FM and UL.
State of the art equipment.Our company has the state-of-the-art-equipment for both production and inspection .We equipped with 8 automation molding line,2automation sand mixing line70,CNC lathe,10WINTER mold machining center ,5automatic box sealing line,7paiting lines and so on.
Reliable Quality Assurance.We conduct strict quality inspections over each batch.We have a very professional laboratory with full serious of testing and inspection as Leak testing,raw material receiving inspection,batch chemical composition inspection,Microstructure testing,Advanced spectrometer ,dimension inspection,first article inspection,in-process inspection and final visual inspection.In order to ensure high quality.
In recent years,guaranteeing stable and timely supply,credible quality and sincere service,our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously changing economic and social needs.
We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and mutual success! Product Application FM/UL Approved ASTM A536 Ductile Iron Grooved Couplings and Grooved Fittings
JUNT Grooved Piping System
The JUNT grooved piping system is 1 of the most advanced, versatile, economical and reliable systems available today. After the pipe ends are grooved a gasket is stretched over the pipe ends. The coupling segments are then placed over the gasket and the bolts and nuts are fastened resulting In a secure and leak free joint.
A coupling can be installed 3-4 times faster than a comparable welded or brazed joint and there is no need fora flame or welding CHINAMFG on the job site. A coupling can be installed by fastening a pair of bolts and nuts while using only a wrench or spanner, whereas a comparable flanged joint requires the fastening of many bolts and nuts with a pair of wrenches. The grooved system allows for easy material take-offs and unlike a threaded system, there is no need to allow for added pipe length for thread engagement. With the removal of just a few bolts 1 can easily access the system for cleaning, maintenance, changes and or system expansion.
|SPECIFICATIONS FOR GROOVED COUPLINGS AND FITTINGS|
|MATERIAL||Ductile iron QT450-12 ,Ductile Iron to ASTM A536|
|CERTIFICATE||FM UL CE CUL ISO|
|THREAD TYPE||BSPT NPT|
|SURFACE TREATMENT||PAINT, EPOXY, GALVANIZED, DACROMET|
|DELIVERY TIME||Normally within 15-30 days|
|PAYMENT TERMS||T/T, LC|
Main Features1) Ductile iron ASTM A536 GRADE 65-45-12
2) FM,UL ,CE,IOS,CUL CERTIFICATES
3) CHINAMFG RUBBER GASKET
4) PAINT RAL-3000,ORANGE,GALVANIZED
5) 300PSI ,500PSI ,2.5MPA
Main FeaturesName: Grooved Couplings and Fittings
1) Ductile iron ASTM A536 GRADE 65-45-12
2) FM,UL ,CE,IOS,CUL CERTIFICATES
3) CHINAMFG RUBBER GASKET
4) PAINT RAL-3000,ORANGE,GALVANIZED
5) 300PSI ,500PSI ,2.5MPA
Housing FeaturesName: Coupling Housing
Ductile Iron: Standard coupling housings and fittings are made of ductile Iron conforming to ASTM A536 Gr.65-45-12. The properties of Grade 65-45-12 ductile iron are as follows;65,000 CHINAMFG (448 MPa) tensile strength, 45,000 CHINAMFG (310 MPa) yield strength and 12% elongation.
Name: BULTS AND NUTS
Domestic famous materials, Oval Neck bolts and heavy hoxagon nuts at ASTM A183/ISO 898,GRADE 8.8,HOT GALVANIZED.
JUNT products utilize oval neck track bolts and heavy duty hex nuts,available either in UNC threaded or ISO metric threaded*. The oval neck track bolts mate into the oval holes in the housing segments to allow for easy tightening using only a single wrench/spannerMain Parts
Name: Rubber Gaskets
During assembly the gasket is first stretched over the pipe ends which forms the initial seal. As the housing segments are installed and secured the pressure responsive gasket is slightly compressed to form a leak-tight joint. The strength of the seal is further enhanced by internal line pressure that creates downward pressure on the lips of the gasket.
* Inquiry and consulting support.
* Sample testing support.
* View our Factory.After-Sales Service
* Training how to instal the machine, training how to use the machine.
* Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
* Attend exhibition
Packing & Delivery
|Size||110 (L) * 110 (W) * 12 (H)|
|The normal package is pallet with carton box (Size: L*W*H).If container is too tigher,we will use pe film for packing or pack it according to customers special request.|
|Size||S and L Type|
|Two Sizes Type:
1. Small One(S)
353 (L) * 353 (W) * 155 (H)
2. Large One (L)
353 (L) * 353 (W) * 310 (H)
ROLL GROOVING MACHINE
HOLE CUTTING MACHIE
PIPE CUTTING MACHINE
How Do Rigid Couplings Compare to Other Types of Couplings in Terms of Performance?
Rigid couplings offer specific advantages and disadvantages compared to other types of couplings, and their performance depends on the requirements of the application:
1. Performance: Rigid couplings provide excellent torque transmission capabilities and are best suited for applications that demand precise and efficient power transfer. They have minimal backlash and high torsional stiffness, resulting in accurate motion control.
2. Misalignment Tolerance: Rigid couplings cannot tolerate misalignment between shafts. They require precise shaft alignment during installation, which can be time-consuming and may result in increased downtime during maintenance or repairs.
3. Vibration Damping: Rigid couplings offer no damping of vibrations, which means they may not be suitable for systems that require vibration isolation or shock absorption.
4. Maintenance: Rigid couplings are generally low maintenance since they have no moving parts or flexible elements that can wear out over time. Once properly installed, they can provide reliable performance for extended periods.
5. Space Requirements: Rigid couplings are compact and do not add much length to the shaft, making them suitable for applications with limited space.
6. Cost: Rigid couplings are usually more economical compared to some advanced and specialized coupling types. Their simpler design and lower manufacturing costs contribute to their affordability.
7. Application: Rigid couplings are commonly used in applications where shafts are precisely aligned and no misalignment compensation is necessary. They are prevalent in precision machinery, robotics, and applications that require accurate motion control.
In contrast, flexible couplings, such as elastomeric, jaw, or beam couplings, are designed to accommodate misalignment, dampen vibrations, and provide some degree of shock absorption. Their performance is ideal for systems where shafts may experience misalignment due to thermal expansion, shaft deflection, or dynamic loads.
In summary, rigid couplings excel in applications that demand precise alignment and high torque transmission, but they may not be suitable for systems that require misalignment compensation or vibration damping.
Use of Rigid Couplings for Motor-to-Shaft and Shaft-to-Shaft Connections
Yes, rigid couplings can be used for both motor-to-shaft and shaft-to-shaft connections in mechanical systems. Rigid couplings are designed to provide a solid and non-flexible connection between two shafts. This characteristic makes them versatile for various applications, including motor-to-shaft and shaft-to-shaft connections.
1. Motor-to-Shaft Connections: In motor-to-shaft connections, a rigid coupling is used to connect the output shaft of an electric motor to the driven shaft of a machine or equipment. This ensures direct power transmission without any flexibility. Motor-to-shaft connections are common in applications where the motor’s rotational motion needs to be transferred to the driven equipment with high precision and efficiency.
2. Shaft-to-Shaft Connections: In shaft-to-shaft connections, a rigid coupling joins two shafts directly, providing a solid and immovable link between them. This is beneficial in applications where precise alignment and torque transmission are essential, such as in precision motion control systems or heavy-duty industrial machinery.
Rigid couplings are available in various designs, such as one-piece, two-piece, and split types, to accommodate different shaft arrangements. The type of rigid coupling used depends on the specific application and the shaft sizes to be connected.
Advantages of Using Rigid Couplings:
– Zero backlash ensures accurate motion transfer and positioning.
– Efficient power transmission without loss due to flexibility.
– Minimal maintenance requirements due to their simple design.
– High torque capacity suitable for heavy-duty applications.
– Tolerance to misalignment (within design limits) enhances versatility.
– Provides system stiffness, reducing the risk of resonance and vibration-related issues.
– Suitable for high-speed applications.
– Versatility for various industrial applications.
Whether it’s connecting a motor to a driven shaft or joining two shafts together, rigid couplings offer reliability, precision, and efficiency, making them a popular choice in numerous mechanical systems.
Types of Rigid Coupling Designs:
There are several types of rigid coupling designs available, each designed to meet specific application requirements. Here are some common types of rigid couplings:
- 1. Sleeve Couplings: Sleeve couplings are the simplest type of rigid couplings. They consist of a cylindrical sleeve with a bore in the center that fits over the shaft ends. The coupling is secured in place using setscrews or keyways. Sleeve couplings provide a solid and rigid connection between shafts and are easy to install and remove.
- 2. Clamp or Split Couplings: Clamp couplings, also known as split couplings, are designed with two halves that fit around the shafts and are fastened together with bolts or screws. The split design allows for easy installation and removal without the need to disassemble other components in the system. These couplings are ideal for applications where the shafts cannot be easily moved.
- 3. Flanged Couplings: Flanged couplings have flanges on each end that are bolted together to form a rigid connection. The flanges add stability and strength to the coupling, making them suitable for heavy-duty applications. They are commonly used in industrial machinery and equipment.
- 4. Tapered Couplings: Tapered couplings have a tapered inner diameter that matches the taper of the shaft ends. When the coupling is tightened, it creates a frictional fit between the coupling and the shafts, providing a rigid connection. These couplings are often used in applications where high torque transmission is required.
- 5. Marine or Clampshell Couplings: Marine couplings, also known as clampshell couplings, consist of two halves that encase the shaft ends and are bolted together. These couplings are commonly used in marine applications, such as propeller shafts in boats and ships.
- 6. Diaphragm Couplings: Diaphragm couplings are a type of rigid coupling that provides some flexibility to accommodate misalignment while maintaining a nearly torsionally rigid connection. They consist of thin metal diaphragms that transmit torque while compensating for minor shaft misalignments.
The choice of rigid coupling design depends on factors such as shaft size, torque requirements, ease of installation, and the level of misalignment that needs to be accommodated. It is essential to select the appropriate coupling design based on the specific needs of the application to ensure optimal performance and reliability.
editor by CX 2023-10-06