|Materials for silicon,fluorine,NBR,FPM,EPDM,SILCONE ACM,HNBR|
|Inspection Equipments||Excellent chemical and physical property, excellent oil- resistance, high temperature stability, etc.|
|Application field||Parts are used on vehicles, printing machines, food processing machines, textile machines, electronic machines, etc.|
|Manufacturing process||CNC machining Broaching, Drilling, Milling, Other Machining Services, Rapid Prototyping, Turning,|
|Shape||As per your drawing Or your sample|
Make sure 100% inspection before the delivery
|Advantages||Maintenance,acturally HRC coupling doesn’t need maintenance.|
|Environmental, elastic components make HRC coupling applies to a variety of working conditions.|
Reliable transmission, in case of elastic component is damaged, the dog segment wichcasted siamesedly still keep the transmission processing reliably.
Economic, HRC couplings have already been made of optimization design,which make transmission power match the transmission shaft diameter.
|Good recovery capacity, elastic components can reduce the load at the CHINAMFG moments, and the deviation is a major consideration when designing.|
Adaptability of misalignment, HRC can coupling contains parallel shift, angle shift and axis shift which happen some times.
Application and analysis
Custom rubber parts
Custom plastic parts
Packing & Delivery
Packaging Details: plastic bag packing inside, carton packing outside, or customized packing.
Port:Xihu (West Lake) Dis.g port, ZheJiang city.
Lead Time :
|Quantity(Pieces)||1 – 1000||1001 – 10000||10001 – 50000||>50000|
|Est. Time(days)||5||12||18||To be negotiated|
Place order steps
1. Convenient: 24th Hours sales/After-sales Service online or on the phone.
2. Quality Assurance: We will discuss with you and supply you the best quality comfortable to your market.
3. Quick delivery: Time is money, we promise we always will deliver the goods quicker than others.
4. According to customers’ drawing,customized specifications are welcomed.
5. Small orders can be accepted.
SHEN ZHOU CHINAMFG RUBBER & PLASTIC CO.,LTD was founded in 2000. The factory located in industrial zone of HangZhou city, ZheJiang province, china.
We have Plastic injection molding workshop and rubber compression molding workshops.Our main products includes Bakelit Knobs,Pull Handle,rubber door stops, door guard, roller, rubber bumpers, Rubber grommets, vibration dampers, seals, plastic corner, injection plastic brackets, injection plastic shell.to undertake various kinds of rubber molding and plastic injection parts, customize according to drawing and samples.
The products have been exported to America, Europe, Oceania, Middle East, Southeast Asia and other regions and countries, and hope to build more business Cooperation with new client from all over the world.
Q1: Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
A1: We are the original manufacturer of custom rubber parts and custom plastic parts.
Q2: Where is your company located?
A2: Our company is located in HangZhou City, ZheJiang Province, China.
Q3: Could I get free samples?
A3: We could provide small samples for free, but air freight or sea freight should be borne by customer side.
Q4: What should I provide in order to get an offer?
A4: Customers are required to provide material, inner diameter, outer diameter, cross section distance and quantity.
Q5: How is the goods packed by your factory?
A5: The goods are normally packed by plastic bags, carton boxes with pallets or wooden boxes.
Q6: What are the incoterms applied?
A6: The incoterms applied are FOB, CIF and CFR.
Q7: What are the payment terms accepted?
A7: We accept Alibaba Trade Assurance, T/T, L/C and West Union.
Q8: What about the delivery time?
A8: The goods are normally dellivered to customer side within 7-30 days based CHINAMFG the mode of transport required.
Differences between Elastomer and Metallic Jaw Coupling Designs
Jaw couplings are available in two primary designs: elastomer jaw couplings and metallic jaw couplings. Each design has its own set of characteristics and advantages:
- Elastomer Jaw Couplings: Elastomer jaw couplings, also known as flexible jaw couplings, feature an elastomeric spider element that sits between the two hubs. This spider element is typically made of materials like polyurethane, rubber, or other flexible polymers. The elastomeric material provides the coupling with flexibility, allowing it to compensate for shaft misalignment, angular, parallel, and axial, as well as dampen vibrations and shocks. Elastomer jaw couplings are popular for their ability to protect connected equipment from mechanical stresses and enhance overall system performance. They are commonly used in applications where some misalignment is expected or in systems with shock loads and vibrations. Additionally, elastomer jaw couplings are known for their relatively lower cost compared to metallic designs.
- Metallic Jaw Couplings: Metallic jaw couplings, also known as rigid jaw couplings, are constructed entirely from metal, usually steel or aluminum. Unlike elastomer couplings, metallic jaw couplings do not have an elastomeric spider element and offer a more rigid connection between the two hubs. As a result, they are less forgiving of misalignment and do not provide the same level of vibration dampening as elastomer couplings. However, metallic jaw couplings offer higher torque capacity and are better suited for applications where precise shaft alignment is critical. They are commonly used in systems that require high torque transmission and minimal torsional flexibility. Additionally, metallic jaw couplings are well-suited for environments with high temperatures or exposure to chemicals, as they can withstand harsher conditions compared to elastomer designs.
The choice between elastomer and metallic jaw couplings depends on the specific requirements of the application. If flexibility, misalignment compensation, and vibration dampening are crucial, elastomer jaw couplings are preferred. On the other hand, when high torque transmission, precise alignment, and durability in challenging environments are needed, metallic jaw couplings are the better option.
Can jaw couplings be used in applications with high shock and impact loads?
Yes, jaw couplings can be used in applications with high shock and impact loads, but their suitability depends on the specific design and construction of the coupling as well as the magnitude and frequency of the shock and impact loads. Jaw couplings are known for their ability to handle certain levels of shock and vibration due to the presence of the elastomer spider, which acts as a damping element to absorb and dissipate vibrations. However, there are some important considerations to take into account when using jaw couplings in high shock and impact load applications:
- Coupling Material: The choice of coupling material is crucial in applications with high shock and impact loads. Couplings made from robust materials, such as steel or alloy, provide better resistance to deformation and can handle higher impact forces compared to couplings made from less sturdy materials.
- Elastomer Spider: The elastomer spider is the central element of the jaw coupling and is responsible for absorbing shocks and vibrations. It is essential to select an elastomer spider with the appropriate hardness and resilience for the specific application. Harder elastomers can withstand higher loads but may transmit more vibration, while softer elastomers offer better shock absorption but have lower torque capacity. Choosing the right elastomer hardness is a trade-off between shock absorption and torque transmission requirements.
- Operating Conditions: Consider the operating conditions, such as the frequency and magnitude of shock and impact loads, when selecting a jaw coupling. For applications with intermittent or occasional shock loads, standard jaw couplings with moderate shock absorption capabilities may suffice. However, for continuous or severe shock loads, specialized high-torque jaw couplings with enhanced shock absorption properties might be more suitable.
- Regular Maintenance: In high shock and impact load applications, it is crucial to perform regular maintenance and inspections to identify any signs of wear, fatigue, or damage to the coupling components. Regular maintenance ensures that the coupling remains in good working condition and minimizes the risk of unexpected failures due to excessive loading.
- Consider Alternative Couplings: While jaw couplings can handle certain levels of shock and impact loads, some applications with exceptionally high loads may require more specialized couplings, such as grid couplings, gear couplings, or disc couplings. These couplings are designed explicitly for heavy-duty applications with high shock and impact loads and can offer superior performance and reliability under such conditions.
In conclusion, jaw couplings can be used in applications with high shock and impact loads, but the specific coupling design, material, elastomer hardness, and operating conditions must be carefully considered. Proper selection, installation, and maintenance of the coupling are essential to ensure reliable performance and longevity in challenging operating environments with significant shock and impact loads.
Materials Used in Manufacturing Jaw Couplings
Jaw couplings are commonly made from various materials, each offering different properties and suitability for specific applications. Some of the commonly used materials include:
- Polyurethane (PU): PU jaw couplings are known for their flexibility, high elasticity, and resistance to abrasion. They are ideal for applications requiring vibration dampening and shock absorption.
- Aluminum: Aluminum jaw couplings are lightweight, corrosion-resistant, and have good thermal conductivity. They are commonly used in low-to-medium torque applications.
- Steel: Steel jaw couplings offer high strength and durability, making them suitable for heavy-duty applications with high torque requirements.
- Stainless Steel: Stainless steel jaw couplings are resistant to corrosion and are often used in applications where there is exposure to moisture, chemicals, or harsh environments.
- Bronze: Bronze jaw couplings are known for their excellent wear resistance and low coefficient of friction, making them suitable for applications with high-speed and low lubrication.
- Acetal: Acetal jaw couplings provide good chemical resistance and low moisture absorption, making them suitable for applications where chemical exposure is a concern.
- Nylon: Nylon jaw couplings offer good strength, flexibility, and resistance to wear and chemicals, making them suitable for various industrial applications.
The choice of material depends on factors such as torque requirements, environmental conditions, operating speeds, and budget considerations. Engineers and designers select the appropriate material to ensure that the jaw coupling can perform optimally and withstand the demands of the application.
editor by CX 2023-10-02