|Place of Origin:||QIngdao, China (Mainland)||Model Number:||AT 55||Brand Name:||AT|
|Certificates:||CE ISO||Usage:||Plumbing & CZPT System|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Export netural packing (PCV bag,inner white box,master carton, Pallet.) or Cutomized packing as request.|
|Delivery Detail:||30-45 days after receiving deposit|
2. OEM service
3. reasonable price
4. oversea service support
5. 321 stainless steel
As your one-stop source, AT PRECAST,we design, manufacturer and distribute precast concrete accessories including the Lifting Systems and Anchoring systems Coil and Ferrule Inserts. for Concrete and Prefabricated area.
As a leader in developing concrete accessory products, our main goal is to produce products that are safer, faster and more cost efficient.
With more than totally 50 years working experience, our entire staff is dedicated to provide you with the best customer service and competitive prices. Our sales force are able to answer your questions quickly and offer you technical support .
100% quality manufacturing.
We guarantee that our products meet your supplied specifications
Extremely competitive pricing
Delivery to your port or front door
4 —- 8 week lead times
We handle all paperwork
Partial container orders
Flexible payment options
Unique tooling options
Full range of packaging options from bulk to retail ready
Complete testing services available
1. Where is your location?
We are located in HangZhou City of China and are closed to Airport. It takes 30minuts by car from Liuting Airport our company.
2. How long has the company been established?
AT INDUSTRY was established in 2009. There is 6 years exporting experiences.
3. How many employees do you have?
Administration / sales 4
Engineering / design as our partner 8
Production as our partners 120
Quality assurance / inspection 10
4. Which countries do you export to?
U.S.A, Germany, France, Italy, UK, Brazil, Middle east of Asia, Thailand,
5. What proportion of your goods are exported?
100% of our production are exported to all over the world.
6. How long does it take to receive samples?
a) Pattern:30-45days after order
b) Sample:30days after pattern finishing.
c) The lead time is the general production period and does not include the transportation time.
7. New product development process
Got tooling order and sample order with 50% deposit—Hold a meeting with the relation dept. to ensure the developing schedule—Design pattern, fixture and gauge and making them in our house—mold steel buying—Machining—Inspection—Send out the sample with initial inspection report.
8. How long is the manufacturing lead time?
Mass Production: 90days after sample approval by yours.
The lead time is the general production period including the transportation time.
We could make some special production arrangement effectively if customer has urgent need.
9. What basis can we buy goods?
We generally offer customers prices FOB& CIF (Carriage, Insurance & Freight). The CIF includes the freight cost to your nominated sea port.
We do provide clearance of goods which needs to be handled by a local freight forwarder.
All local costs and taxes are the responsibility of the buyer. We are happy to offer advisement on shipping if required.
10. What are the payment terms?
Payment terms are negotiable and will improve for long term customers.
During the initial stages, we request 50% of tooling fee in advance with the balance payable on acceptance of samples.
Production orders can be negotiable. We prefer 50% deposit and the balance by T/T before sails. But sometimes T/T 30 days after sails would also acceptable.
11. Which currency can we buy in?
We can deal in USD / Euro currency / GBP.
12. How long does it take to ship goods from China by sea?
It takes about 5 weeks to European ports plus 1 week customs clearance, so you can get the container within 6 to 7 weeks. It takes about 2 weeks to east coast and 3 weeks to west coast US ports. All sea goods are shipped from HangZhou Port.
13. How long does it take to ship goods from China by air?
It takes about 7 days to all major destinations.
14. Can we visit the factory to conduct an audit?
Yes, you are welcome to visit our partner factory by prior agreement.
15. How do we retain client confidentiality?
We are happy to CZPT Confidentiality Agreements with customers and will honor them.
16. Which languages do we do business in?
Although we do business with many countries around the world, we can only communicate effectively in Chinese English.
All information supplied should therefore be supplied in this form.
17. Is there a minimum volume of business required to conduct international purchasing?
There are no minimum volumes, but the prices of the goods, plus the fixed costs of importing makes it more economical to buy in high volumes. All potential customers will be assessed on an individual basis to determine if it appears a viable option for all parties to develop a relationship.
18. What type of parts you are specialized in?
Our business contains 2 areas,
one is for construction precast including lifting system, rigging hardware metal parts.
Another is customized metal business of quality sand castings, investment castings, lost foam castings, hot forgings, cold forgings, stampings, machined parts, injectionmolded plastics parts, etc.
19. Which kind of equipments do you have?
Forging friction press 160Ton, 300Ton, 630Ton, 1200Ton
Casting CZPT of 200kg, 500kg,1000kgs, 2000kgs
Press of 63ton, 120tons
CNC Machining center
CNC Vertical Lathe
CNC Lathe center
Key Features to Consider When Purchasing a Jaw Coupling
When purchasing a jaw coupling for a particular application, several key features and factors should be taken into account to ensure optimal performance and reliability:
- Material: Jaw couplings are available in various materials, including aluminum, steel, and stainless steel. The choice of material depends on the application’s specific requirements, such as environmental conditions, torque levels, and chemical exposure.
- Size: Jaw couplings come in different sizes to accommodate various shaft diameters. It is essential to choose the appropriate size that matches the shaft dimensions of the connected equipment.
- Torque Rating: Consider the torque requirements of the application and ensure that the selected jaw coupling can handle the expected torque levels without causing premature wear or failure.
- Speed Rating: Check the coupling’s speed rating to ensure it can handle the rotational speed of the application without generating excessive heat or vibration.
- Misalignment Capability: Assess the jaw coupling’s ability to accommodate angular, parallel, and axial misalignment between the shafts to prevent excessive stress on connected equipment.
- Backlash: Consider the level of backlash or play in the coupling. Low backlash couplings are suitable for precision applications, while higher backlash may be acceptable for general power transmission.
- Torsional Stiffness: For applications that require accurate motion control and minimal torsional wind-up, select a jaw coupling with adequate torsional stiffness.
- Environmental Factors: Consider the operating environment, including temperature, humidity, and exposure to chemicals or corrosive substances. Choose a coupling that can withstand the environmental conditions of the application.
- Installation and Maintenance: Check the ease of installation and maintenance requirements of the jaw coupling to ensure smooth integration into the system and reduce downtime during maintenance.
- Manufacturer Reputation: Purchase jaw couplings from reputable manufacturers known for producing high-quality, reliable products with a history of successful applications in various industries.
By carefully considering these key features, buyers can select the most suitable jaw coupling for their specific applications, ensuring efficient power transmission and reliable performance of connected equipment.
How do jaw couplings handle axial movement in rotating machinery?
Jaw couplings are primarily designed to handle angular and parallel misalignment between rotating shafts. While they are not specifically designed for axial movement compensation, they can accommodate a limited amount of axial movement under certain conditions.
The ability of a jaw coupling to handle axial movement depends on the specific design of the coupling and the type of elastomer spider used. The elastomer spider serves as the flexible element between the two coupling hubs and is responsible for transmitting torque and compensating for misalignment. Some jaw couplings have an elastomer spider with axial flexibility, allowing the coupling to accommodate minor axial movements while maintaining effective torque transmission.
However, it is essential to note that jaw couplings have limitations regarding axial movement. They are not designed for significant axial loads or axial displacements. Excessive axial movement can lead to premature wear and damage to the elastomer spider, reducing the coupling’s performance and lifespan.
If an application requires significant axial movement compensation, other types of couplings may be more suitable. For instance, flexible beam couplings or bellows couplings are designed specifically to handle axial movement and are often used in applications where axial misalignment is a critical consideration.
In summary, while jaw couplings can handle a certain amount of axial movement, they are primarily intended for angular and parallel misalignment compensation. For applications with significant axial movement requirements, it is essential to consider coupling types explicitly designed for this purpose.
Advantages of Using Jaw Couplings in Mechanical Systems
Jaw couplings offer several advantages in mechanical systems:
- Misalignment Compensation: Jaw couplings can tolerate angular, parallel, and axial misalignments between connected shafts, reducing the need for precise alignment during installation.
- Vibration Damping: The elastomeric spider in the jaw coupling absorbs shocks and vibrations, providing smoother operation and extending the life of connected equipment.
- Backlash-Free: Due to the tight fit between the jaws and the spider, jaw couplings are virtually backlash-free, enabling more accurate and responsive motion transfer.
- High Torque Capacity: Jaw couplings can handle high torque loads, making them suitable for a wide range of industrial applications.
- Easy Installation: With a simple design and few components, jaw couplings are easy to install and maintain.
- Cost-Effective: Compared to other types of couplings, jaw couplings are relatively cost-effective, providing reliable power transmission at a lower cost.
- Fail-Safe Design: In the event of a spider failure, the jaws can still maintain some torque transmission, allowing for limited operation and preventing sudden breakdowns.
Due to these advantages, jaw couplings are widely used in pumps, motors, fans, and various industrial machinery where misalignment, vibration, and torque transmission are critical factors.
editor by CX 2023-08-17