Chain coupling is composed by a duplex roller chain and 2 sprockets. The function of connection and detachment is done by the joint of chain. It has the characteristic of simplicity, high efficiency, easy – on and easy-off and nice out-look.
It also has a aluminium cover to prevent dust and protect the lubricant and make the life of chain coupling a long – lasting one
Own Import & Export License, The TV trade mark registered successfully in many countries, Sales network spread all over China, Products export to 65 countries in 5 continents.
1. The member of China General Machine Components Industry Association.
2. The member of China Chain Transmission Association.
3. The member of China Chain Standardization Association.
4. The member of China Agricultural Association Machinery Manufacturers.
With our excellent trained staffs and workers, advanced and efficient equipments, completely sales network, strict QA systems. You are confidence that our premium qualified chain can meet all customers’ specification and strictest quality standards.
WHY CHOOSE US
Comprehensive Product Portfolio We produce and supply a wide range of power transmission
products including drive chains, leaf chains, conveyor chains, agricultural chains, sprockets, and
couplings. This one-store-for-all shopping experience will significantly reduce your searching costs while
guarantee youfind what you want at 1 click.
Value Choice Products Our products are the best combination of quality and price, and you get what
you want within your budgets
Seasoned Sales Associates and Engineers We have 15 seasoned sales associates and 5 engineers;
on our team at your disposal any time when you need a helping hand. They are well trained with industry
know-now and will always respond to your requests within 24 hours.
100% Customer Retention Rate Our regular customers from overseas come back not just for our
premium quality products, but for the superior services that we’ve provided over the years.
Q1: What’s your average lead time?
A: It varies. Our regular end-to-end lead time is 1-2 months.. We also provide express shipments for rush orders. For details,please consult our sales associate.
Q2: Is your price better than your competitors given the same quality?
A: Definitely YES. We provide the most competitive price in the power transmission industry. If price disparity exists, we’ll be more than happy to do a price match.
Q3: Can you make chains according to my CAD drawings?
A: Yes. Besides the regular standard chains, we produce non-standard and custom-design products to meet the specific technical requirements. In reality, a sizable portion of our production capacity is assigned to make non-standard products.
Q4: Can we inspect the goods before shipment?
A: Yes. You or your representative or any third-party inspection party assigned is allowed access to our facility and do the inspection.
Q5: What kind of payment method is acceptable for your mill?
A: We’re flexible. We take T/T, L/C, or any other online payment methods so long as it’s applicable for you.
Q6: What if I have any other questions?
A: Whenever in doubt, you’re always encouraged to consult our sales associate any time – They will help you to your satisfaction.
Are There Any Safety Considerations When Using Rigid Couplings in Rotating Machinery?
Yes, there are several safety considerations to keep in mind when using rigid couplings in rotating machinery. While rigid couplings offer various advantages, their use in certain applications requires careful attention to safety measures to prevent accidents and equipment damage. Here are some important safety considerations:
– Secure Installation: Proper installation of rigid couplings is crucial to ensure safety. The coupling must be securely mounted and aligned with the shafts to prevent any slippage or disengagement during operation. Use of appropriate mounting hardware, such as high-strength bolts, is essential to maintain the coupling’s integrity under high-speed and high-torque conditions.
– Shaft Alignment: Accurate shaft alignment is necessary to avoid excessive forces and stress on the connected machinery. Misaligned shafts can lead to uneven loading and increased wear on bearings and other components. Regularly inspect and maintain the shaft alignment to prevent premature failures.
– Preventing Over-Torquing: Applying excessive torque during the installation of rigid couplings can lead to equipment damage and compromise safety. Follow the manufacturer’s torque specifications and use torque-limiting tools to prevent over-torquing and potential failures.
– Protective Guards: In some applications, rotating machinery with rigid couplings may pose a safety hazard to personnel working nearby. Install appropriate protective guards and covers to prevent accidental contact with rotating shafts, minimizing the risk of injury.
– Regular Maintenance: Implement a routine maintenance schedule to inspect the rigid couplings and associated equipment. Check for signs of wear, fatigue, or cracks. Address any issues promptly to avoid potential catastrophic failures.
– Operational Speed Limits: Be aware of the operational speed limits specified by the manufacturer for the rigid couplings. Exceeding these limits can result in significant stress and fatigue on the coupling, leading to failure.
– Appropriate Coupling Selection: Choose the appropriate type and size of rigid coupling for the specific application. Using an undersized coupling can lead to excessive loads and potential failure, while an oversized coupling may not efficiently transmit torque.
– Temperature Considerations: Rigid couplings can experience temperature variations during operation. Ensure that the material and design of the coupling are suitable for the anticipated temperature range of the application to maintain safety and performance.
– Training and Awareness: Provide proper training to personnel working with rotating machinery equipped with rigid couplings. Ensure they are aware of safety procedures and potential hazards associated with the equipment.
Adhering to these safety considerations will help ensure the safe and reliable operation of rotating machinery equipped with rigid couplings. Regular maintenance, correct installation, and diligent attention to safety guidelines will minimize risks and contribute to a safe working environment.
What Role Does a Rigid Coupling Play in Reducing Downtime and Maintenance Costs?
A rigid coupling can play a significant role in reducing downtime and maintenance costs in mechanical systems by providing a robust and reliable connection between two shafts. Here are the key factors that contribute to this:
1. Durability and Longevity: Rigid couplings are typically made from high-quality materials such as steel or stainless steel, which offer excellent durability and resistance to wear. As a result, they have a longer service life compared to some other types of couplings that may require frequent replacements due to wear and fatigue.
2. Elimination of Wear-Prone Components: Unlike flexible couplings that include moving parts or elements designed to accommodate misalignment, rigid couplings do not have any wear-prone components. This absence of moving parts means there are fewer components that can fail, reducing the need for regular maintenance and replacement.
3. Minimization of Misalignment-Related Issues: Rigid couplings require precise shaft alignment during installation. When installed correctly, they help minimize misalignment-related issues such as vibration, noise, and premature bearing failure. Proper alignment also reduces the risk of unexpected breakdowns and maintenance requirements.
4. Increased System Efficiency: The rigid connection provided by a rigid coupling ensures efficient power transmission between the two shafts. There is minimal power loss due to flexing or bending, leading to better overall system efficiency. This efficiency can result in reduced energy consumption and operating costs.
5. Low Maintenance Requirements: Rigid couplings generally require minimal maintenance compared to some other coupling types. Once properly installed and aligned, they can operate for extended periods without needing frequent inspection or adjustment.
6. Reduced Downtime: The robust and reliable nature of rigid couplings means that they are less likely to fail unexpectedly. This increased reliability helps reduce unscheduled downtime, allowing the mechanical system to operate smoothly and consistently.
7. Cost-Effective Solution: While rigid couplings may have a higher upfront cost than some other coupling types, their long-term durability and low maintenance requirements make them a cost-effective solution over the life cycle of the equipment.
In conclusion, a rigid coupling’s ability to provide a durable and dependable connection, along with its low maintenance requirements and efficient power transmission, contributes significantly to reducing downtime and maintenance costs in mechanical systems.
Limitations and Disadvantages of Using Rigid Couplings:
Rigid couplings offer several advantages in providing a strong and direct connection between shafts, but they also have certain limitations and disadvantages that should be considered in certain applications:
- No Misalignment Compensation: Rigid couplings are designed to provide a fixed connection with no allowance for misalignment between shafts. As a result, any misalignment, even if slight, can lead to increased stress on connected components and cause premature wear or failure.
- Transmit Shock and Vibration: Rigid couplings do not have any damping or vibration-absorbing properties, which means they can transmit shock and vibration directly from one shaft to another. In high-speed or heavy-duty applications, this can lead to increased wear on bearings and other components.
- No Torque Compensation: Unlike flexible couplings, rigid couplings cannot compensate for torque fluctuations or angular displacement between shafts. This lack of flexibility may not be suitable for systems with varying loads or torque requirements.
- Higher Stress Concentration: Rigid couplings can create higher stress concentration at the points of connection due to their inflexibility. This can be a concern in applications with high torque or when using materials with lower fatigue strength.
- More Challenging Installation: Rigid couplings require precise alignment during installation, which can be more challenging and time-consuming compared to flexible couplings that can tolerate some misalignment.
- Increased Wear: The absence of misalignment compensation and vibration absorption can lead to increased wear on connected components, such as bearings, shafts, and seals.
- Not Suitable for High Misalignment: While some rigid couplings have limited ability to accommodate minor misalignment, they are not suitable for applications with significant misalignment, which could lead to premature failure.
Despite these limitations, rigid couplings are still widely used in many applications where precise alignment and a strong, permanent connection are required. However, in systems with significant misalignment, vibration, or shock loads, flexible couplings may be a more suitable choice to protect the connected components and improve overall system performance and longevity.
editor by CX 2023-08-17