DUMP TRAILER Electrical power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This energy unit features a electrical power up gravity down circuit. Start the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Manual override to solenoid valve is often provided if essential. Also a strain compen sated movement handle may be additional towards the circuit to regulate the descent pace of the cylinder.
Remark: Please consult our sales engineer to the distinctive pump displacement, motor electrical power or tank capacity.
1. This power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean the many hydraulic elements concerned prior to installation of the energy unit.
3. Viscosity from the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which need to also be clean and absolutely free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is suggested.
4. The power unit need to be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree during the tank right after the initial operating of the power unit.
six. Oil changing is required following the first one hundred operation hours, afterwards when just about every 3000 hrs.
DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This power unit features a electrical power up power down circuit with load holding on the two A & B ports. A strain compensatred movement management is usually additional to circuit to control the decent speed in the cylinder.
one. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean all of the hydraulic elements concerned in advance of set up of the power unit.
3. Viscosity of the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which ought to also be clean and cost-free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is encouraged.
four. The power unit should be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil level in the tank just after the first working in the electrical power unit.
six. Oil transforming is required after the original one hundred operation hrs, afterwards when each 3000 hours.