We Are A Full Service Machinery Manufacturer
HZPT GROUP CO., LTD. IS SPECIALIST IN MAKING ALL KINDS OF MECHANICAL TRANSMISSION AND HYDRAULIC TRANSMISSION LIKE: PLANETARY GEARBOXES, WORM REDUCERS, IN-LINE HELICAL GEAR SPEED REDUCERS, PARALLEL SHAFT HELICAL GEAR REDUCERS, HELICAL BEVEL REDUCERS, HELICAL WORM GEAR REDUCERS, AGRICULTURAL GEARBOXES, TRACTOR GEARBOXES, AUTO GEARBOXES, PTO DRIVE SHAFTS, SPECIAL REDUCER & RELATED GEAR COMPONENTS AND OTHER RELATED PRODUCTS, SPROCKETS, HYDRAULIC SYSTEM, VACCUM PUMPS, FLUID COUPLING, GEAR RACKS, CHAINS, TIMING PULLEYS, UDL SPEED VARIATORS, V PULLEYS, HYDRAULIC CYLINDER, GEAR PUMPS, SCREW AIR COMPRESSORS, SHAFT COLLARS LOW BACKLASH WORM REDUCERS AND SO ON. FURTHERMORE, WE CAN PRODUCE CUSTOMIZED VARIATORS, GEARED MOTORS, ELECTRIC MOTORS AND OTHER HYDRAULIC PRODUCTS ACCORDING TO CUSTOMERS’ DRAWINGS.
WE HAVE EXPORTED OUR PRODUCTS TO CLIENTS AROUND THE WORLD AND EARNED A GOOD REPUTATION BECAUSE OF OUR SUPERIOR PRODUCT QUALITY AND AFTER-SALES SERVICE. WE WARMLY WELCOME CUSTOMERS BOTH AT HOME AND ABROAD TO CONTACT US TO NEGOTIATE BUSINESS, EXCHANGE INFORMATION AND COOPERATE WITH US.
FOR MORE DETAILS, PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR PRODUCTS CATALOGS AND MACHINE LISTS.
WE STAFF OVER 1500 WORKERS, AND HAVE CNC TURNING MACHINES AND CNC WORK CENTERS.
WE ARE ONE OF THE BEST MANUFACTURER AND SUPPLIER IN CHINA, CHOOSE QUALITY MANUFACTURERS, SUPPLIERS, EXPORTERS AT EVER-POWER.NET
What are the popular products we do.
Couplings are designed to absorb shock loadings, accommodate drive misalignment and allow separation of the drive line for maintenance. Shaft couplings range from highly resilient to rigid and are all precision manufactured using high quality cast iron or steel, and the latest polymer and composite technology.
Tyre Couplings are highly elastic, lubrication free couplings that tolerate large amounts of misalignment in all planes as well as offering simple installation and inspection without disrupting the drive. The Fenaflex™ coupling also has excellent shock absorbing properties while reducing vibration and torsional oscillations.
- Simple time saving installation – motor and machine remains undisturbed whilst tyre is changed
- Large misalignment capability, 4° angular, up to 6mm parallel and 8mm axial
- Internal load carrying cords are wound in both directions, so there is no problem on reversing drives
- Tyres are available in standard and FRAS (Fire Resistant Anti Static) construction. ATEX approved.
- Simple visual inspection to aid maintenance
- Taper Lock® and pilot bore flanges
- Lubrication free
- Pump spacer and flywheel fixing variants available
Permitting quick and easy installation by means of Taper Lock bushes, and offering quick alignment, the semi-elastic general purpose HRC coupling is ideal for use with electric motors.
- Offers the simplest, most straightforward fitting available
- Ease of alignment and fitting using straight edge and machined outside diameters
- Fail-safe design due to interacting dog design
- Accommodates incidental misalignment
- Exceptional performance at low cost
- Power ratings are matched to standard motor sizes
- Standard and FRAS elements available
- Flywheel fixing variant available
- Pilot bore design also available
Taper Lock rigid couplings provide a convenient method of rigidly connecting the ends of shafts. Taper Lock bushes permit easier and quicker fixing to the shafts with the firmness of a shrunk-on-fit.
- Taper Lock® fixing as standard
- Peripheral speeds of up to 33m/s available
- 8 sizes in the range
- Vertical assemblies possible in FF design
Absorbing incidental misalignment, shock loads and small amplitude vibrations, Jaw couplings offer a low cost flexible solution for most applications.
- Ease of alignment
- Fail-safe shaft connection
- Range of element materials available including nitrile, urethane and Hytrel
- Pump spacer variant available
- Quick-fit wrap around element available
- Design powers up to 42.2kW available at 1440rpm